Translate

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Milkduds



Today I want to give a huge shout out to one of my 3 ninjas a.k.a my younger brother Christian! Today he goes from being a sarcastic, ugly teenager to a sarcastic, ugly young adult! (just kidding, but not really lol) In all seriousness. I know I can count on him for anything, and can't thank him enough for being  one of my biggest supporter's throughout my "Can I Live?" journey so far.

Me and my brother have had some rough spots, I mean which brothers don't, but I am really proud of everything he has accomplished and where he is headed in life. Currently he is at Baylor pursuing International Business as his Major, and playing for the Club baseball team at his University. I was lucky enough to visit him and see what his current home away from home situation is like, and I definitely feel proud that he is excelling in everything he is doing.

Oh, and if you are wondering why I titled this entry "Milkduds," you guessed wrong if you think it is my brother's favorite candy. I dont want to embarrass him (what am I talking about, yes I do lol) but I will leave you guys with this hint: there is a reason why he may be hestitant to take off his shirt during the summer, and it has nothing to do with his little gut!

Love you man and I hope it is a good one! Enjoy because you are not getting any younger!

On a side note, I want to give another shoutout to my little cousin Melissa today! She is graduating from High School, and I know that it hasn't been the easiest path for her. But just like my brother, I am proud of her huge accomplishment. Now it is on to the next one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment